노스페이스700여성용

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자수제비 조회 2회 작성일 2022-08-06 04:45:47 댓글 0

본문

WATCH BEFORE YOU BUY! The North Face Retro 1996 Nuptse, Complete Size Guide (Medium vs. Large)

Time Stamps:
0:00 - Size Medium, No Hoody
1:18 - Size Medium, with Hoody
2:07 - Size Large, No Hoody
3:22 - Size Large, with Hoody
4:27 - Side By Side Comparison

The North Face Retro 1996 Nuptse is a popular buy in 2020 and 2021. Especially since they are teaming up with Gucci for a special release. Though they are sold out everywhere for now, the coats specific style do fit quite short. There was a little speculation on whether moving up a size would make a difference in length. So here is a side by side comparison of both a Men's size Medium and Large.
Pongan Tusa : Hi bro! Great content! Congrats! I would like to ask the difference between the arm length of the M and L, please! If you could reply soon would be amazing! Thank you
Rj Davis : Love the video, but for anyone wondering. It’s suppose to be that short. All the sizes will seam very short as that was the style back then. If anyone likes these jackets but wants a longer version check out the Parka versions. They’re quite a bit longer but not as puffy. I personally like the normal nuptse over the parkas. The jacket would look a lot more odd if it was the same dimensions but longer. Back then everything was tailored perfectly so it went with the style of everything, and for mountain summiting/skiing and snowboard I believe they didn’t want anything extra that didn’t need to be there. If you watch the dumb and dumber movie (dumb reference I know) when they’re in aspen Colorado.. Almost all the jackets and snow pants are really short and that’s how they were meant to be. But again I love you’re video. This jacket is very popular in the street wear culture for anyone who doesn’t already know
Castellanos510 : Stumbled upon this video because I'm considering getting this jacket and your comparisons/descriptions are immensely helpful. Wonderful video, instantly subscribed.
chad : Josh thanks for the video dude. I’m in Texas so there’s not many in stores to try on. I was hesitant to spend so much on a coat without being able to try them on but after watching the video I’m confident in the medium. I’m 5’10 165 pounds can’t wait for it to get here
turbo66 : Thanks for the vid it helped me find my size. I'm 183cm, 115kg (250lb), 36" jeans, bit of dad belly. I went for XL. Size large was only just too small for me but the large is noticeably loose. I could wear both with or without a hoodie because the down compresses. XL is at least an inch longer than the L, but also at least that much wider as well so that makes it loose, which is fine if you want the oversized look. I wear XL in all other North Face jackets.

이동휘님의 패딩 노스페이스 눕시 700 리뷰, 구매처, 사이즈 팁!

설명
장그니 : 해외판 이랑 국내판이랑 다른가요
fuckbois : 이거보고 뽐뿌와서 중고로 싸게 겟햇어요 구독두 !
이정훈 : 중고로 이번에 하나 구매했는데 정말 가볍네요
ㅌㅅ : 이동휘님이 입으신것도 유광인가요?? 완전 더 심한 유광도 있던데 유광에도 차이가 있나요 ? 무광은 별론가요!?
고수 : 너무 오래 지나긴 했는데 173 68인데요 가장 이쁜 핏으로 가려면 사이즈 어떻게 가야 할까요 ..?

내 생일 저녁으로 남편이랑 장보고 만들어 먹은 소고기 고추장 파스타❤️ (레시피) | 생일 선물 까보기~ | 동네 산책!!!!!!

오늘은 원래 업로드 시간보다 한 시간 일찍 왔어요!!!!!
이번 주도 수고 많으셨어요, 이제 이 영상 보면 주말 시작 *ㅡ*
행복한 주말 보내세요 여러부우우운!!!!!

영상 속 제품들:

Day 1
민소매 크롭탑: Artfish Women Casual Basic Sleeveless High Neck Rib-Knit Y2k Crop Tank Top (Amazon)
자켓: 르에 / 제이리움
치마: 알로
가방: 가방: Little Puffy (https://bit.ly/3cz70Tm)
선글라스: 셀린느
쪼리: melissa

목걸이: Ana Luisa
팔찌: 티파니앤코 노트
피어싱: 나나피어싱 (나나 코큐 피어싱 - 무채색 크리스탈 2.5mm)
아이폰 케이스: 위글위글

Camera: Sony a7m4
Lens: Sony 28-60mm / Sony 24-70mm GM2
Video Editor: Final Cut Pro

인스타그램: @e__naa
https://www.instagram.com/e__naa/

이메일: enaaaaa93@gmail.com
장이나Jang E Na : 저번 주 영상 댓글에 영상 색감이랑 밝기에 대한 피드백 댓글이 꽤나 있었거든요! 피드백.. 반영해 봤어요..!
어떤가요오?! 예전 카메라 바꾸기 전이랑 비슷해졌죠!!!! 제가 새로운 카메라 사용하면서 ㅠㅠ 영상 색감 감을 제대로 못 잡은 거 같아가지구..!!!
댓글에 남겨주지 않으셨으면 잘 몰랐을 거예요ㅠㅠ❤️
어쨌든 옛날에 쓰던 카메라 다시 구매했어요.. (배송 오길 기다리는 중)
소중한 피드백 전부 너무 감사해요!!!!!
zuzu 0000 : 이게 제대로 된 이나언니 영상이쥬. 눈이 환해짐.
Val 7 : Happy Birthday Beautiful!!! Awee I love Maxi he's a gorgeous furbaby!! Omgosh poor Rob it had to be super hot my husband cannot eat hot like you and I can!! Tomorrow I'm going to cook your birthday dinner!!! Looks amazing!
황은아 : 꺄 언니 인스타 보고 기다리고 있었는데!! 바로 올라와서 너무 좋았어요!! 언니 지나간 생일 이지만 생일축하드리고 언니 정말 사랑하고 언제 한번 저도 언니를 마주치는 날 이 왔으면 좋겠어요!! 오늘도 좋은 영상 보여줘서 감사하고 오늘도 행복한 하루 보내세요
Yollrae욜래 : 앜ㅋㅋㅋ소고기고추장파스타 롭이님 맵다고 하시곤 어이없게 실소나오신거 넘 웃기네욬ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ그래도 맛있다고 말씀하시고 맵다고 하시는거...쏘 수윗 이나님 생일축하드려요

#노스페이스700여성용

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 9,621건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.bokjiin.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz